CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

My LiFe LaTeLy!!! ha ha CRAZY!

sup this is Daesha blogging at 6:22 pm friday the january 2nd 2008! haha can you tell im kinda bored! I think you can! anyways I just thought I would get on and blog about my life lately! its awesome! The past 2 weeks I have been hanging out with cousins, family, friends, and eating ALOT of food! haha! and as you have read on my last post of the things I got from my family for christmas, well I also got friend presents... Ashley gave me socks, and a cute aero necklace~! thanx ash! and tahnee gave me TOE SOCKS! ha ha I love em! Shannah gave me a holister shirt! adorable! and I also got some things from other friends.. anyways I just wanted to say THANX GUYS! your awesome and I dont know what i would do without u! we go back to school on the 5th :( Im not ready for all that homework again! I was just starting to enyoy the break! ha ha but I guess thats what happens! But in a way im excited to go back to school cuz I get to see all of my friends again! so I have a bright side to it~! hehe! k so will tell you wat I did 4 christmas... I went to my dads for christmas and christmas eve, then I came home one night and headed off to my grandmas and grandpas in afton for 2 days, then I came home and went to my grandmas in town for new years and 3 days after that we came back everyday to spend time wit my family and cousins. well all I can say is i had a GREAT BREAK!!! I LOVED IT!

2 comments:

The Foster's said...

Hey Daesh, it's your fave cousin Natalie. Can't believe you are so old and blogging. Love your title picture. Send me an e-mail to ocdfoster@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to our family blog.

Lexi said...

daesha this is lexi and you goofed on the date it is 2009 not 2008 just thought i would let ya know