CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My BiRtHdAy!!!

k so as most of you know it was my birthday on tuesday... and it ROCKED! i had so much fun! first of all I went to school :( but then during 2nd hour my mom came and picked me up and took me and makendra (my friend that moved to lander WYOMING) and took us to mexican in soda ! it was DELISH! then when we got back makendra came to school with me, after school i had track :( but when i got done my mom took me and got my nails done... TOTAL SUPRISE! they are so cute i love them! and she also gave me JUCY CATURE PERFUME! the best smelling perfum you could possibly smell! and shayna gave me a make up bag full of make up and hair stuff! o and you cant forget My moms FRUIT PIZZA !!! ohh! WONDERFUL! and my grandmas cake! o they spoiled me! THANKS GUYS!!!!V :D

2 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Daesha.....Happy birthday a few days late. Sounds like you've had a wonderful time!!! hope that things are great for you!!!
love,
U.Dustin, A.Ashley, Garret, and Ryan.

The Foster's said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Daesh, glad you had a good one:)